Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

I need help I've got job offer in USA and want a visa I

I need help I've got job offer in USA and want a visa I start wokr8ng there 25th july
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: I wanted to ask for the best one in my situation. I think work visa would be good
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I need to get visa asap I start work 25th july

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

You should seek an appointment with the US embassy as soon as possible.  There are a number of visa options open to you but these will require sponsorship which you have but getting everything processed by 25.07 might be optimistic?  Happy to hear more.  Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what and how shall I do this to make this happen ... im getting confused with online application. I want to make this happen. How much time do you think it will take?

There are a number of private providers out there who will quote you a reasonable price and get the application filed.  I just tried calling and will try again in the AM.  Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok im looking forward to it. I'll be by my phone tomorrow

Perfect - message me here in the AM to prompt me please and arrange a specific time for the AM.  Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Between 8am and 9am .... please

Message me here around 0800 please and will dial out on our safe and secure line.  Regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Patrick do you currently have time earlier to call I'm ready now?
Calling now.  Regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Patrick can we have another call please ?
Leave this with me and I’ll probably be able to dial out over the next few hours.  Regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok yes please
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi I got your voice-mail the call didn't come through. Is there a number I can call you on . My reception isn't so great also. You can try call again?
I will try you around 1430 - please message me here around 1425 to confirm.  Regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please call
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just waiting .... what's the latest you can call also in case you can't Make it?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I answered it went to a automated
Seems like it’s struggling to connect.  Trying again now so hopefully this works.  Regards

Good to speak just now and I wish you well.  Regards

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi so I just spoke with them and they said they are happy to help with my application and I can fill it out but they will not sign anything. They said we would be more than happy to help. They said that you can show them you have the offer letter which is fine at this point . She mentioned in the past people and tried and have not been able to support them. I'm really nervous . I told them I will fill out the application .... its just the signature part ... I hope I'm all ok. What do you think?
They need to be names by you as the sponsor of the application.  If they have previous experience of problems you need to overcome them / find ways how to.  Regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Patrick if I jusy hired you to deal with it can I just do that? They are so cooperative honestly
Message me here later as I will need to have a think.  Don’t panic.  Regards
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you. I will message you at 9pm.

Let’s stick to the current plan for now as advised.  Regards