MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Excuse me sir, but how much is the book Revolting Pictures -

Excuse me sir, but how much is the book Revolting Pictures - A reproduction from an Antique book by Ernest Nister - copyright 1979 Intervisual Communications, Inc worth?

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

The cost is around $10 for the hardcover and around $30 for the book supplement. Visit this website for more information.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It's in perfect condition. What is meant by book supplement please?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can't afford a phone call

Ignore the request for a call as it is an automated request by the system.

A supplement to a book is an additional section, written some time after the main text and published either at the end of the book or separately.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your help

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries in the future. We are always happy to help.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
please inform me of how much the Complete nonsense of Edward Lear - edited by Holbrook Jackson - published by faber and faber - Glasgow is worth?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Mind you - it has an owners signature
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Martin - may I please rate you - it's not letting me?

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.