12826847

Is a mistake on my legal paperwork from court. My police

Hi there is a mistake on my legal paperwork from court. My police officer tells me I'm on her system for 10years and my paperwork says 5 possibly a clerical error. What can happen
JA: What are the exact charges? Is this a first-time offense?
Customer: I was charged with sex offenders register and a shop 5 years ago so the shop was 5 years which has just finished but apparently register is 10yrs but says 5 on my court paperwork
JA: Where did the sex offense occur? Criminal law varies by location.
Customer: Bristol computer images
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

How can i help please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just wandering what happens with clerical errorrs will the police get my paperwork changed to reflect what they have on there system

Can you take a cal now?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,