AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I enter my car registration number incorrect in my Ringo App

I enter my car registration number incorrect in my Ringo App and because of this I incurred a charge. What can I do?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Croydon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have appeal the original fine, thinking they had made a mistake. But when I checked the registration number correctly, I realise it was my error.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have until the 28th of this month to provide evidence of my purchase.
Good afternoon

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

As it was an error from your side you can reply back stating that sorry for the inconvenience however it was a typing error on your part.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Good afternoonCustomer
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I did not notice the charge for the call.
As stated on the call. Customer service will refund.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Kind regards.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Would you be able to give me advice via text integrated to my previous questions

We can continue in chat.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was given a PCN fine on the 27 May 2022. I appeal it because I had purchased a ticket via The Ringo app. After receiving the response from the parking service I notice I had put my car registration number incorrect.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay many thanks
Kind regards.