TheLawLDN
TheLawLDN, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
116381621

Nathathai Sairot here, I am the owner at my restaurant, now

Hi Nathathai Sairot here, I am the owner at my restaurant, now we have a big problem about a electricity been cut off by our own supplier call Maxen Power last Tuesday, very long story I would like to expand with you on the phone please, now we're closed the business, till we pay, but be for we pay I would like to talk about with you to explain to make sure everything right for our business purposes, can I your phone number or can I give my phone number, my phone number is ***** I look forward to hearing from you soon Thank you
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I living in Morley Leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Because talk to citizens advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Been talking to citizens advice

Hello, I'm an adviser with JA and I will try to help you.

Please note the following:

1. Do not provide personal information/data here. Please note that, under UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
  2. If you request a call, this can be either with me or with another expert that is available to pick your request.
  3. This service is intended for general information only, not advice, and does not include the examination of documents.
  4. JA does not provide legal representation and no client/lawyer relationship of any kind will be established.
  5. If you need (urgent) legal representation or advice, or answering your question requires the examination of documents and/or non-straightforward activity that falls outside the remit of this service, you should consider consulting a solicitor – and/or a barrister as the case may be – which you can look for at the following links:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/find-a-barrister.html

Hello, I will try to assist with your query.

If you want to have a call, you should request the Live Call Premium Service through your account.

I would then accept your request and call you using the Just Answer integrated calling feature.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Hello.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Why £44 please?

Hello, I think that is the price of the Live Call Premium Service.

Unfortunately, as I am only a consultant for Just Answer, I do not have any access to customers’ accounts and cannot help with any billing and/or other administrative enquiries.

Customer Service will be more than happy to assist you with any administrative enquiry:

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

Telephone: 0808(###) ###-####/p>

Hello?

Can you please let me know?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello.

I see that your call request was accepted by another Expert minutes after you posted it.

I am sorry I could not make the call but I was in a meeting when you requested the call.

I hope you got the answer you need through the call.

Is there anything I can help you with.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can I change to new supplier please?
Hello.

Didn't you speak of this with the other Expert over the phone?

Didn't they explain how to switch to another supplier?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I didn't yet, I will try

You are welcome.