How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7572
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I wanted a seond oppionian, I am based in London, i have

This answer was rated:

i wanted a seond oppionian
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am based in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have reportted the neighbout to the police, she has reported my action and made totally false aligations about me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thats all
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
are you phoning me?

please find attached the cease and decease letter

Before looking at court mediation should all be attempted.

The police is still the best option after sending the previous cease and desist letter as that with the diary of events is good evidence of criminal harassment.

Then after the above, you can look at applying to the county court for the injunction.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.