james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I wanted a seond oppionian, I am based in London, i have

i wanted a seond oppionian
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am based in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have reportted the neighbout to the police, she has reported my action and made totally false aligations about me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thats all
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
are you phoning me?

please find attached the cease and decease letter

Before looking at court mediation should all be attempted.

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-resolve-neighbour-disputes/use-a-mediation-service

The police is still the best option after sending the previous cease and desist letter as that with the diary of events is good evidence of criminal harassment.

Then after the above, you can look at applying to the county court for the injunction.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/961398/n16a-eng.pdf

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.