Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Hope you can help my brother has had his car stolen in the

Good Morning. Hope you can help my brother has had his car stolen in the early hours of Wednesday morning from his home. He does not have much and this was his pride and joy and loved it. He is absolutely devastated and I am so upset for him. He has reported it stolen to police and have contacted insurance company Hastings Direct. There is nothing from the police yet, and we are still waiting for Hastings Direct External company to contact my brother. We are now just waiting and seems we are powerless to do anything, and my brother has not slept because of this, and seems he has lost part of his family, it is so awful. He also does not have a car for work next week, as insurance company not given courtesy car as have to wait at least 48 hours to declare car as stolen. Would there be anybody we could call just for support and help to help us through this just terrible time, and am hoping the car would be found but there is nothing yet. Thank you. *****: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: We live in the UK, thank you.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have contacted police and reported car as stolen. Have also contacted insurance provider to declare car as stolen. Just waiting. Thank you.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No do not think there is anything else, we are just so upset that we cannot seem to do anything. Thank you

A very good evening to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this evening. Thank you for the inquiry.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Good morning Solicitor4All, Thank you so much, we are just so devastated by this, that our lives have been turned upside down overnight. Thank you for looking into this. Tom
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Solicitor4All, Have been receiving phone call's from Just answer, but then the line goes dead and nothing. Thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Solicitor4All, Have Just received further phone call and automated message says it is from just answer then says calls will be monitored, then I hear a beep like someone pressed key on the telephone, then line goes blank but does not disconnect, I stay on the line for minute, but I cannot hear anything. I just do not understand this. Thank you

Hi, thank you for your message. I think another expert has your call as I have not been on calls this morning at all. Let me see if I can respond to you typing on here. The expert with the call may still try to call you though, I have no way of finding out who it is sadly.

I am so sorry to hear of this. Hastings ought to arrange a courtesy car for him and in the 48 hours there really isn't anything unless you call the victim support  as the police need to assist him to cope. I am sorry but there really isn't much the insurance companies do to assist.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always pleased to clarify and assist further should you return for us to guide you more. all the best.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Solicitor. Thank you very much for the above and your help. All the best. Tom

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am delighted that you are satisfied with my reply and wish you all the very best in resolving this matter.