Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I wanna raise a case against an airline and a travel agency,

Hi, i wanna raise a case against an airline and a travel agency
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: Barnet, London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not much I’ll tell them all the required details

How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Basically
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m having problems with Eimrates airlines nd a travel agency

Ok what issues exactly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m wondering how can i make a serious case against them ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was supposed to fly on the 29th however boarding was denied, the lady at the check in counter said PCR test wasn’t the correct one
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
our flight was rebooked for 01/07 only for us to go airport to find that the tickets aren’t on the system despite me having emails from both the airlines nd the travel agency i booked through
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve went to the airport 2 times to be sent back I’ve spent lots of money, management at the airport was completely useless and the lady was racist.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Travel agency is blaming the fault on the airline nd the airlines blaming the agency
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I received no compensation and tickets money won’t be refunded.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just to and From the airport I spent around £700 , i had to store the bags at the airport first time for £22.50 each bare in mind I had nine of them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Travel agency proper disrespectful and useless and they’re saying all they can refund is £124.77 per ticket despite me booking the tickets for £690 each .
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve been going back and fourth wasting time money and my energy and I’m truly frustrated
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my dad is a hear attack patient and he has the risk of getting angina any un given moment and it’s much of effort for him as he’s one of the passengers. Three passengers were traveling so it’s not only me .

Ok, you can try to bring a claim against both of them for breach of contract. If you want to bring a legal case you should complete a claim form using form N1 here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n1-claim-form-cpr-part-7

Once done send it to your nearest county court: https://www.gov.uk/find-court-tribunal

You will need to contact them and pay the issue fee.

If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case contract law. I trust this assists 

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I hope that’s enough if any questions I’m happy to answer.

I have set out what to do above, thank you for the details

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is that all ? So i have to raise a case against them right?

Yes that is all and yes you have a case. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry can you give me a second to check the links you’ve sent please

sure.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Quick question it says on the form court fee and amount claimed what are they exactly?

The court fee depends on the amount claimed it is about £100 though but the court will confirm. The amount claimed is how much do you want for compensation for example the cost of the flights, the travel back and forth, inconvenience money etc I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fair enough

Take care

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One more question

Yes go ahead

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it worth raising the case ? And will i get good compensation out of it ?

Sure worth raising, yes it is likely you will get some compensation it is down to the court how much. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
fair enough thanks take care

Happy to help take care