How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7941
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

Lost my PCN Number, RBKC, Went to RBKC PCN payment portal

Customer Question

Lost my PCN Number
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: RBKC
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Went to RBKC PCN payment portal but no option to help link/look Up Vehicle ref no. to outstanding PCN Number.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to pay today - last day before penalty doubles - £40 2x.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

If you have lost the PCN number of a ticket issued in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, you should then contact parking services at *****@******.***. Provide your vehicle registration number and the date of the parking contravention.

They will be able to locate your number to enable you to challenge your PCN online.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I thought you might have some more prescient advise - eg a website that can links PCNs to vehicle reg no. I already came across this exact answer by simply typing the question jnto Google. Except I paid £5 for the privilege of you doing it and relating the same answer to me. Thanks for your time nonetheless.
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

As you did nit state what you already knew, I did nit know that you had that information.

I can only provide what information there is.

The answer provided is what the Local council tell you to do, there is no other way for a member of the public to find the information from the council, they would need to contact them as advised.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.