Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

The landlord did not provide the flat with a bed at the

Customer Question

hi, The landlord did not provide the flat with a bed at the start of the tenancy. when this was requested, he brought a bed after a week but stained and with blood on it.
JA: Where is the landlord? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: the point is that a new born baby is involved ..
JA: What steps has the landlord taken so far?
Customer: London.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The landlord promised a bed within a week but the bed he brought is stained, dirty and with blood on it. he said that he was not interested in the ''story''..
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 13 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

I am sorry to hear of this. If the property comes furnished then he must provide a clean and hygienic bed. A dirty and stained bed is not acceptable. If you got your own bed you are within your rights to seek reimbursment from him for the cost or to advise him in advance of how much a replacement will cost and that you will deduct it from the rent.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message to me, I will be glad to assist you further. All the best.