Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

If I have been misled by misrepresentations about the

Customer Question

If I have been misled by misrepresentations about the takings of a business prior to buying it. What are the laws that I should use ?
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 10 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I have worked in the law across multiple jurisdictions since 1999 including USA, Ireland and England and Wales where I gained most of my practical knowledge and experience over 16 plus years. My MO with Just Answer is to provide a clear answer to your question in an efficient way. Let’s strive to achieve this together by working in tandem with your questions. This is not an instant text function but I will answer your query directly over the next 24/48 hours. This is a collaborative and interactive service so please provide as much focused information as possible in order to optimise your experience and value obtained from our platform. Keep calm and focused as these are prerequisites in commencing any legal transaction or defending any legal action or early dispute. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP, request for additional information and practical guidance ~ if appropriate. This answer will not constitute any client / attorney relationship but it is my firm intention to deliver a direct answer to your question. Regards

You should proceed to prepare a nigh level chronology focusing in matters such as the nature of the misrepresentation, can you prove it and what have you lost in monetary terms?  Happy to hear more, of course,  before concluding my answer later.

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 9 days ago.

I would be happy to assist with any follow up, checking or clarification required here. We offer additional, customised services beyond this Q&A function if you wish to consider that option in the future. All the best with everything. Regards