james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Is Benson an actual lawyer Brumskine Chambers, London Uk,

Customer Question

Is Benjamin Benson an actual lawyer Brumskine Chambers
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London Uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Steps taken so far.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just wanted to know if he is an actual lawyer.
Expert:  james bruce replied 8 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

I have made checks with the Law society and no such person is show, also no such law form listed.

The address belongs to Regus, an office rental company where you can rent a room or office by the month. The web site of the law form contains no phone number, and more importantly, does not show a authorisation number from the Solicitors regulation authority that would be required.

Therefore if they have contacted you advising that you have been left an inheritance or some such matter and you only need to send them £????? to release the funds, then it is most likely a scam.

You can report them to the SRA so as to warn others.

https://www.sra.org.uk/

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.