How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3656
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I have finished a digital skills course and from enrolment

Customer Question

I have finished a digital skills course and from enrolment to completion we would receive a chrome book but no it turned out to be an android tablet other attendees on the course told same thing
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Derbyshire in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Received a text last night from a ***** ***** and informed him of what has happened
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: As in what way
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JA

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Have you approached the service provider regarding this issue yet?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
far only emailed ***** ***** from digital skills
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
All I am asking is this resolvable in all favours
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How much for a phone call
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.


Thanks for the further information.

It appears a misrepresentation has occurred by the service provider which gives you goods grounds to pursue the service provider.

Therefore I suggest reminding the service provider of the intial agreement which does not comply with what was delivered. Further if he does not fulfil the agreement you will file a complaint with the trading standards and or court action.

I assume a resolution is not met then I suggest a complaint should be considered.

Alternatively please contact a local commercial solicitor to assist you with the court procedure.

I hope I have clarified the position.