Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Quick question, can you remind me the price of the service?

Customer Question

Hi, quick question, can you remind me the price of the service? And if I can share document such as a picture?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: But if a issue actually. I work for a uk company but I have a French contract. Contract says french laws apply, but so far my English employer is using English disciplinary process (which I dispute)
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been investigated for drunkenness at an after work event, and sexual misconduct (being an arm around shoulder) and a leg simple contact for a few minutes. The person says it made her uncomfortable but I have a picture showing her laughing in general. I want to understand if I should include it in the investigation. I already had one meeting about the issue i am a director and she’s junior
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to understand if I should attach the picture to the investigation. On one hand, we are quite close on the picture (I haven’t denied some contact but never thought it could be inappropriate). Picture shows us quite close but also that she feels totally fine with it
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can join the picture if needed. I have my harm around her shoulder and she’s clearly laughing. Second question is I have joined the picture yet to the investigation. Can it be seen against me if I decide to only provide it later in the process?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
my arm
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

If you wish to rely on the picture at any point then you should include it though her laughing does not mean she did not feel comfortable either at that point or later. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Pls find attached the picture
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (2QT5S35)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We are the 2 in the middle
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
On top of the picture, we 10 mins later changed of bar and she followed us. She said she was already uncomfortable at the first bar
Thank you well I think that is helpful. You do look friendly there and the fact she followed you suggests she was not that uncomfortable. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you think I should provide the picture then? If I don’t, can I provide at a later stage and looks bad on me that I haven’t provided it earlier on?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
One more question - during the all evening, we said things like there was no director or hr, just friends, what we said in shoreditch stays in shoreditch, things line that. Is it legally binded if everyone agreed?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 11 days ago.
go ahead and provide it. No the whole what happens in shoreditch stays here is not at all binding on anyone and if I may say so it is both naive and foolish to think that commitment would enable you as a director in a company to act as if you are not at a work social event. I trust this assists

Thank you for using JA

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Happy to help take care
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JA