MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Can I self insure a sailboat in Netherlands, No, No, Not

Customer Question

Can I self insure a sailboat in Netherlands
JA: Have you had a custodial sentence due to a criminal offence?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the gun ownership?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I know of
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return. 

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

It is not compulsory in the Netherlands to self-insure a boat, but it's still possible. 

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Yes, you can self-insure a sailboat in the Netherlands.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
to improve my understanding. If I have a sailboat in the Netherlands. There is nothing preventing me using it or self insuring
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Love to talk but phone danagef
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Probably fixed in two days
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can you confirm
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

I can see the platform has offered you a call. If you do not need one we can continue to discuss here on the chat. If you change your mind and want a call feel free to request and we can arrange for one for you.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

If I have a sailboat in the Netherlands. There is nothing preventing me using it or self insuring?

Yes, correct.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I contact you tomorrow please
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

You may always reach me here through the platform, should you have additional enquiries in the future.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you. Bye for now
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 9 days ago.

No problem. Happy to help.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.