12826847

I just had a letter from dlva asking my fitness to drive, at

Customer Question

I just had a letter from dlva asking my fitness to drive , at the moment licence revoked. Was a heroin addict been clean for 6 months. I’m on 40ml of methadone plus 30 mg of Valium for anxiety. Also take standard antidepressants, don’t want my medical records read so u recommended private doctor in bath . Where do I stand , very worried someone grassed me up to dlva
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you help me please, I’m worried , someone grassed me up. Never had an accident in life , the dlva want access to medical notes but thinking just seeing private gp to assist, been driving 30 years
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
U there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately

Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Already said my question, told me can’t help me can I have my £5 back please , told you story why put me onto credit card details when you can’t help
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No I want to know first if you van give me advice if you can’t , don’t mislead me, I’m not ringing for a£44 when no advice is given
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

I don’t know what you mean. Please can you ask a quick question. Your post above does not contain a question

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have asked the question 3 times You told me you can’t help, therefore please refund £5
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

I haven’t said that. What I’ve said is that you haven’t asked question three times or otherwise and you have not

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Who is the DVLA have concerns about your fitness to drive and you will obviously have to comply with their procedure. If you had a methadone issue then this is obviously a concern for them.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

If the DVLA have concerns about your fitness to drive and you will obviously have to comply with the procedure. If you had a methadone issue then this is obviously a concern for them.

If you ask a question I could probably offer more though

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How about diazepam
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.
In relation to ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,