Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I want to find out about how I go about reporting someone

Customer Question

I want to find out about how I go about reporting someone for loss of earning and deformation of character
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None so far
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have an online etsy shop, a family member reported the shop with untrue allegation and caused restrictions on the shop with regards ***** ***** they have now made an order fraudulently in my husbands name and used my home address as a delivery address
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 14 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today. that I will be with you as soon as possible.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No that's all, I want to take legal action against him for interference into my business and he has made a fraudulent order when I already have restrictions due to his behaviour

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Thank you for your patience. If you have the evidence of the fraudulent activity then you can either report them to action fraud for them to look into prosecuting for a criminal penalty. If what you want is compensation for your loss then you can pursue then in tort for the fraud in the county court and quantify your financial loss as a result of their conduct and claim the same. You must send them a letter of claim first giving them at least 14 days to pay.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to guide you further. All the best.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your response, if I need to send a letter detailing the loss of earnings do I need to visit a solicitor for this

You are welcome. IF you can quantify it yourself then you can send the letter yourself but if you find it complicated you can get a solicitor