MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Legal aid

Legal aid
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I applied legal aid last year in sept but it was declined as i had more income than eligibility criteria
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Now want to apply again as im on UC

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Just to clarify, is this within UK jurisdiction? And for what case do you need legal aid with?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Its for UK
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What should i do to claim legal aid for a child contact family court case

You should contact Civil Legal Advice or approach a legal aid solicitor directly. The solicitor will need to apply to the Legal Aid Agency for funding. You may be asked to provide documents to the Legal Aid Agency within specific time scales.

If the application is successful, the Legal Aid Agency will issue a legal aid certificate which will set out the amount of money that can be spent on your case and the type of legal aid that you have been granted.

You must inform the Legal Aid Agency of any change in your circumstances.

Civil Legal Advice

Email: https://childlawadvice.org.uk/clas/email-advice-family/

Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks indeed

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.