AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

Immigration advice, United Kingdom, yes, not yet, yes

immigration advice
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
basically I am from Pakistan and I lived in uk form 2011 to 2018.last time I applied start up business visa for uk from Pakistan.home office give me full points but they said we are gonna rejected because of your overstay period in uk.so I did appeal but still they reject it then I go for pre action protocol for judicial review.its nearly more then 6 month now I did not receive reply from home office.now I was thinking to apply working for uk.i just need advice that do you think they will still reject me on the base of my previous history.(i am not blacklisted in uk and not been deported as well) if you want I can send you decision photo copy as well.thanks
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hi I want to do chat
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
waiting for your answer

Yes please send a copy of the decision. Unfortunately another rejection is likely in the circumstances. Is there anything else I can answer for you today?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
is there any solution for this case?

Would you like details on how to find a local solicitor who can accept formal instructions to act?