Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I would like to know what would happen to a to my cousin if

Customer Question

Hello i would like to know what would happen to a to my cousin if her ex partner her sons dad.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Derby
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Non
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.
Good morning, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your message now for you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello would would happen ex partner hacked her snapchat and took a video and is threatening her with video.
Her ex partner is the father of child
And is using this video to scare her because he not like her cousins boyfriend.
In the video her son is sitting on her cousins lap in driving seat and is driving very slowly in car park
Whatvwould happen
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What would happen when the child is sitting on her cousins boyfreinds lap and driving slowly in car park
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Her ex partner is using this againts her since they split up and hacked her snapchat

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The ex partner he said he warned my cousin only on one condition if my cousin permanently stopped taking to me im her couisn and my partner.
He said if my cousin talks to me he will goo far
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He wants my cousim to disconnect us in her life because hes jealous of my boyfriend for years
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hes using this video of child to scare her and wants her to stop talking to me and my boyfriend also her mum
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thats all please give any advice

He is harassing her and blackmailing her, both are illegal. She should report him to the police and they may take action. However if they say she needs to take the civil route due to the nature of the threats then she should consider applying for a non-molestation order against him for not contacting her or her son. And also an injunction order requesting specifically that he deletes the video or anything that he may have taken from her snapchat and to cease and desist from harassing her. With that order if he breaches it he is risking going to proson.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. I am Solicitor4All feel free to save me on your favourites for future quicker connection. All the best.