Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I would want to get visit visa, for 90 days per year or

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I would want to get visit visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: for 90 days per year or less , I’m not sure for how long it’s possible
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not yet , as I’m Ukrainian and only 17 things are complicated also in a month I’ll study in Ireland
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m planning to travel to the UK without my parents assistance
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.
A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you , I’m good . It’s nice to meet you too
Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:* I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I understand
I can see how difficult this has been.Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Thank you for your patience. If you were looking for the humanitarian protection due to the  war in Ukraine they have relaxed the rules slightly and you should be able to come as unaccompanied. If you are looking for a visitor's visa, you would need to meet the eligibility criteria and as a minor your parents or guardian would have to confirm the arrangements in place in the UK for your accommodation and maintenance and you would also have to prove the finances for the visit and travel. An adult above 18 will have to apply on your behalf.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist and to clarify anything. May name is ***** ***** if you wish you may save me as one of your favourites for quicker connection next time. All the best

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
However I’m planning to stay in my friends apartment
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m not sure if I can explain it in visa center
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
what exactly I need to apply for visitor’s visa
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What documents
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m planning to stay with my boyfriend
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Maybe visiting 3 times per month for 4 days

Your valid passport; bank statement showing funds enough to sustain you for your holiday; proof of accommodation whilst in the UK; your parents/guardian' s affidavit confirming they are ok with you travelling alone and the arrangements in place for your maintenance and accommodation whilst in the uK