12826847

Last month rspca taken my 2 German Shepards and 5 pups from

Customer Question

Good afternoon, my name is***** , last month rspca taken my 2 German Shepards and 5 pups from the van as dogs where barking and neighbours called in the mean time I was walking my other dog , rspca now is very slow with the reply or talking to me , I not spoken to them yet although left plenty of messages, how I can get my dogs back ?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I been calling rspca every day and no phone back
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: they are working dogs , and I was was working as a dog handler,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would like to know what is the course of action to get my dogs back ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

Are you being prosecuted?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Not yet , I think they waiting for the case to go on front of the judge? Would I be able to get legal aid if I a on universal credit ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news. I'm afraid you are in difficulty here.

I have to tell you the truth.

It depends upon the offence. Generally speaking though low level animal welfare offences do not attract legal aid. new paragraph however, I'm afraid that there is no prospect of recovery of these dogs until the case is at an end

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you my opinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion. Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting to lose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even though they have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a good chance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to every legal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a county court judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard in the magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,