How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2062
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I've been scammed on the internet AAP, in UK, None, this

This answer was rated:

I've been scammed on the internet AAP
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: this happened last year is it too late

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

It sounds like you have been the victim of a fraudulent activity that may be classified as a crime, this would need to be reviewed and/or investigated by the police.

I would suggest you go to your local police station and file a police report, bringing all of the evidence you have of the previous directorship and sharing details. That way, the police will take a statement from you in respect of the events, which will form the basis of your witness statement.

Also, if you feel that your phones and laptops are severely compromised due to cyber-hacking and other cyber crimes, I advise you to report the matter to Action Fraud UK, who may be reached at 0300(###) ###-####

Your case would also benefit from being reviewed by a local solicitor, would you like me to provide details on how to locate one close to your home address?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This happened last year may 2021 is it too late?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
for the local solicitor if there is one near
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

No, it's not. If you have evidence to support your claim. The police can still investigate and take action here.

To find a local solicitor within your area, you may visit the following website and use their search function:

In the website above, there is a drop-down menu for "Your Legal Issue". You can also input your postcode, town, or city, so you can locate a solicitor near your area.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is ther any one you recommend?

Unfortunately, we're unable to give recommendations. You should find a solicitor above.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

MARTINT330 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is not my fault for trusting that guy who said I could get your double your money in two weeks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
why should the bank pay me?

Hi. I didn't tell you that the bank should pay you. Have you considered reporting this to Action Fraud?