Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

My Dad has had a bad stroke he can no longer work. My

Customer Question

My Dad has had a bad stroke he can no longer work. My brother took over poa since has run both their business into the ground. All my parents have coming in is pension. I am paying for everything. I have applied for poa back. My dad has over 150k worth of debt which I have frozen but won't be able to make the payments on top of what I am paying now.Thanks
JA: Where are your father? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have your father taken so far?
Customer: just applied for poa back
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My dad owed money to investors for their buisness he's had to sell any propertys he owned to pay investors back they still owe more money. My brother hasn't put anything into the business my father is the only one paying people back by selling everything he owned. The property they live in now I pay everyhing on it mortgage etc
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 12 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what is your question?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.
Hi,thank you for your message. Without an answer to my question I can only give you a general answer. I would advise that you write the people concerned setting out your case and what you want from them. If the matter is not resolved you will need to take the matter to court for a judge to decide the outcome. Best wishes