Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Can you tell me if, it's a scam or not? Uk, I create an

Customer Question

Hi Can you tell me if
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: https://app.tourlaneuk.com it's a scam or not?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I create an account, i press the start button and they ask me to submit an 157 $ order
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They say, after I will submit 38 orders, i will can withdraw my bonus
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.
Hello, I’m Ben, a solicitor, and it’s my pleasure to assist you. I may ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

I understand you are wanting to check the legitimacy of this company. Have you actually been in contact with anyone from this business either via email or telephone?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No, only whatsapp
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

OK I understand and thank you for providing the information requested. Please do not worry and leave it with me for now. I will get back to you with my full reply on here; usually the same day and the system will notify you when this happens.

I should also make you aware that this is not always an instant service, due to various legal engagements I could have and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I will be dealing with your query and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. Many thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience, it is appreciated. I am now pleased to be able to provide further assistance with your query.

I do not believe that the site is genuine. It was only created a month ago and the way operates is highly suspicious. You are basically expected to make a number of orders and pay them a lot of money, to supposedly get a bonus. You have zero guarantees that such bonus will ever be paid. For all you know, you will send them a lot of money through these orders and get nothing in return, which is precisely how many scams work (they are called advance fee fraud for that reason).

Due to them being so new and having zero independent feedback on them, together with the highly suspicious nature of how they operate, I would steer well clear of them.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

You are most welcome. If you have any further questions about this, please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be happy to help. All the best.