AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

If someone has a skilled worker visa would they be able to

If someone has a skilled worker visa would they be able to travel freely anywhere within the UK? If they work in England can they travel to Wales, Scotland etc? Thanks

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

With a UK Skilled Worker visa you can visit all the countries within the United Kingdom, which includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. For other countries such as Ireland, you will need a separate visa.

I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.