Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I have an invoice issue with a company, im in Devon, I have

hi i have an invoice issue with a company
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in Devon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have asked the company to cancel the contract with me because the offer has changed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no not really
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England and Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
how much is premium service?
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

I shall be delighted to speak to you today if you accept the site’s automatic offer.

Any additional charges for a Premium Service Phone Call are displayed with the site’s option.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your time on the phone earlier. I hope that I have resolved your enquiry and wish you all the very best in resolving this matter.

If you require further legal advice from me, please create a new text thread on the portal and tag @EdTurner in the expert box. I will be notified of your request and prioritise it.

LawyerEd