MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Can a skilled worker under take voluntary work outside of

Hello, Can a skilled worker under take voluntary work outside of sponsor employer if not being paid?Thanks

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

To answer your question, yes. You can still undertake additional unpaid voluntary work on your skilled worker visa as long as you're still doing the job you're being sponsored for.

As per the immigration rules, you may work up to 20 hours weekly in unpaid voluntary work.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That's all thanks

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries in the future. We are always happy to help.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.