MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

My landlord sells his house, I have 3 little girls and I

My landlord sells his house, I have 3 little girls and I can't find another house, who could I ask for help
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wembley London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have always been looking for another home for 1 year, but unfortunately as soon as I say work partime and I am in uneversalcredid they refuse me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Except that I have always respected my commitments everywhere, and I'm sorry that people get wormed on appearance without ever going beyond

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My problem and this I am very worried given the difficulty here of finding a house for rent, my landlord was kind that for almost a year he has been waiting for me to find a house, thank you for your help
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I only speak Italian so it would be difficult if you don't speak Italian
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
you can write to m

I see, In your case, you can ask for a Court hearing to stop the eviction yourself if you can't get to see an adviser in time. But you must do this before the date of eviction or it will be too late. I would advise you to negotiate with your landlord if you were not able to find a house and ask for an extension. Also, the council can also help negotiate with and explain the law to your landlord, or find you somewhere else to live.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Am ok thank you

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.