12826847

My situation: I was hit by a dump truck whilst stationary in

Customer Question

My situation:I was hit by a dump truck whilst stationary in traffic. I didnt go through my own insurance to pursue the claim in the hopes that my premium wouldn't blow up. Went through a private company who arranged a courtesy car and arranged vehicle repairs. I was sent a letter in this time by 3rd party saying that they can send a car etc/replace what was given at such and such cost (cheaper than what i had already been given) and to forward the message on to solicitors/insurance company etc. I dont remember when i received said letter how long it had been. Safe to say, i ignored the hassle of changing over and the letter went unnoticed.
Its been a few months and now i am being contacted to recall if I recieved said letter.I dont know when i actually recieved the letter. I didnt know that i needed to act on said letter. How much trouble am i in? And what can i do?
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Are you based in England or Wales?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
England