MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I need help from any solicitor who knows about my last case,

Customer Question

I need help from any solicitor who knows about my last case
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: How to start and what you need from me to star with.
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was the owner of security company last 2013
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 12 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. What is your question in relation to the security company?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was owner and director of private national security and got into trouble with my company license, I don’t get a license at that time but I was trying to apply 3 times and can’t get a license quick enough due to staff faking our books entry. When the SIA, inspector called in. I don’t have a license and I got arrested for illegal and charge money laundering
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
2013 I went to Newcastle crown court at that time, I was been advised to plead guilty. After 6 - 7 months case and thinking if I will plead guilty or not. I decided to plead guilty that’s what my barrister wants, but I was not happy the way wants. So I plead guilty coz, he said plead guilty and all be finished with out prison except fine. So I plead guilty and they put me in to prison for 11 months landed 18 months for late payments of fines
Thank you for the further information, I am sorry to hear about your circumstances have you raised a complaint to the barrister who advised you?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Now after my 7 years with out any trouble, I want to go back to work my self only. I can’t get my license back. I applied 2 times but the SIA, them self said because of my criminal records I can’t get my license for the job that I love.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

On the refusal letter was this an automatic refusal, or consider additional factors?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 11 days ago.

Without further information I will have to provide a general response. If you have received an automatic refusal due to your criminal record you can appeal however the appeal can only be based on factual mistakes made in the application.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.