Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have currently had my car insurance cancelled due to no

Customer Question

I have currently had my car insurance cancelled due to no fault of my own.the situation being that they are saying I didn't send my proof of drivers licence off. After looking through my emails I had not received this email requesting any documents. All other emails were present and sent to my current email address. They told me I had sent incorrect details. How can this be when my policy agreement had been signed and all other documents. They cancelled my insurance on the day I received a letter stating that a previous letter was sent. This I did not receive. Can you help ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I called them and they told me to send screenshots of emails
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just basically telling me I had gave them the wrong details
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Basically I didn't get any kind of answer they didn't look into the matter . They told me I had given old contacts including phone number and email address but obviously I had received all other documents

I am very sorry to hear of this. If they are refusing to accept your explanation and you cannot find the correspondence that they  are saying you should escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman service. They will investigate and decide.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, I am always glad to clarify anything for you. All the best