MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Family court

Family court

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

May I ask for a brief description of your scenario at the moment? Please bear with me as I will reply shortly once the circumstances have been narrated. Thank you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How to apply for legal aid for child contact case

You should contact Civil Legal Advice or approach a legal aid solicitor directly. The solicitor will need to apply to the Legal Aid Agency for funding. You may be asked to provide documents to the Legal Aid Agency within specific time scales.

If the application is successful, the Legal Aid Agency will issue a legal aid certificate which will set out the amount of money that can be spent on your case and the type of legal aid that you have been granted.

You must inform the Legal Aid Agency of any change in your circumstances.

Civil Legal Advice

Email: https://childlawadvice.org.uk/clas/email-advice-family/

Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you have further enquiries.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.