james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I m in uk and I did work like self employed like I did got

Customer Question

Hi there,
I m in uk and I did work like self employed like I did got payment on my bank . From one year ago . Now I did apply for universal credit and they ask me for Utr number. Is possible to get it in couple of days ? Where can I apply for it I make everything legal?
Expert:  james bruce replied 6 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Did you not register with HMRC as self employed when you were working as such?

How to get a UTR number

After registering  you should receive your UTR number in 10 working days

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I didn’t register yet
Understood, then follow the advice given to register and obtain the number you require.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is not possible get the Utr number istantanely?
Sorry no, the advice given before applies that is how you need to apply for that number.