Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

The lady that reported me is my ex-partner, we was living

Customer Question

The lady that reported me is my ex-partner, we was living togeter for more than 10 years but we are not married. She accused me of treat to kill her, I was arrested last mondey and interviewed as she made a video of me with a knife but they realised me on bailing. I have to go again to the police on 21 August... I also reported her for abuse coercive control and phisical on me as I was supported by citizen advise and safe steps before she made those accusations.. Unfortunately she was the first to report to the police. Now I can't go to my house , I can't contact with her... So I'm not sure at this stage what I have to do in law terms?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 16 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm where are you living now?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Southend-on-Sea
Hi, thank you for your message. At this point you will need to wait for the police to finish their investigations and if they find against you there will be a court hearing. I would strongly advise that you instruct a solicitor in your area to represent you. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions. Best wishes