How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8210
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I'm looking for some professional advice, It's England,

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm looking for some professional advice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: It's England, Bromborough based
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've been married for over 25 years. The relationship with my husband has always been tense. A week ago we had an argument, he left the house. He has stopped taking phone calls from me. In the last two days we have exchanged with a few text messages. He said to me he had started divorce proceedings. I've been left on my own in the house. He refuses to discuss the arrangements for me in the future
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes. I'm originally from Russia. I don't have anybody in this country to talk to. Obviously, this makes me stressed out. He takes advantage of me deliberately making things more complicated for me. I have already suggested to him having an amicable conversation about having the divorce sorted out but he just ignores me.
A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Good morning,
Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:
I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
At the moment I'd rather type. Thank you
It’s ok we can type, sounds like you did everything you could.
I can see how difficult this has been.
Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok.Thank you
Got it! I believe have everything i need,
I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I want to know what I can do in this situation.

Thank you for your patience. If you are not on the house Title Deed you must register your Home Rights without delay at the Land Registry using form HR1. As a spouse it does not matter if he has not registered your name or you are not paying towards the mortgage, you hae a share in the equity of the home. If he is working you should also consider applying for a pension sharing order so that you can have something from his pension. If he is saying his divorcing there is really nothing much you can do, you will need to wait to receive the papers and deal with them at that stage. I am very sorry to hear of the circumstances especially being in a foreign country. If he provided for you financially up to when he left and you will struggle financially without him another application to make would be the spousal maintenance order.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and to clarify anything. My name is ***** ***** free to add me to your favourites should you need assistance in future. All the best.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you very much for your advice. I'll wait for the divorce papers to arrive.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. PLEASE USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP. On top of lawyers, you can access to thousands of experts including: Caring and licensed Veterinarians- Board Certified Doctors Master Auto Mechanics

Solicitor4All and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I've been waiting for one of your team to get back in touch with me for a long time.
I'd like to ask you to cancel this service please.
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could you process a refund please? Thank you

Please kindly send a message to customer support they will look into the call for you. I only typed responses to you and do not have a call.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'd like to cancel your phone call please. I've got a consultation from another place.Thank you
Thank you for your message. if you can send an email to***@******.*** they will resolve for you.