MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Szukam pomocy w dowinansowaniu budżetu domowego z powodu

Customer Question

Szukam pomocy w dowinansowaniu budżetu domowego z powodu zwolnienia chorobowego z powodu depresji czy mogę prosić o rozmowę z tlumaczem polskim by wyjasnic powody zwolnienia.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Corby
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Zadne bo nie wiem gdzie i do kogo sie zwrócić o pomoc pogorszenie depresji spowodował zaklad pracy w wyniku postepowania ze mna w czasie sick nolta.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: To raczej rozmowa na telefon bo nie wiem gdzie szukac pomocy od mojego terapeuty dostalam numery telefonów

I am looking for help in financing the household budget due to sick leave due to depression, or can I ask you to speak to a Polish translator to explain the reasons for the dismissal.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Corby
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None, because I don't know where and who to turn to for help. The worsening of my depression was caused by the workplace as a result of my treatment with me during my sick nolta.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It's more of a phone call because I don't know where to look for help from my therapist, I got phone numbers

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, how long did you work for the company when you were dismissed?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Nie jestem zwolniona jestem na zwolnieniu lekarskim z powodu depresji
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
44 funtów to trochę za dużo jak dla mnie
To clarify you have not been dismissed you are just on sick leave due to depression?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Tak które z powodu postępowania ze mna w czasie sick nolta pogorszył sie
Have you raised a formal grievance?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 12 days ago.

Without further information I will have to provide a general response. If you have not already I would advise that you raise a formal grievance. The following link should assist you: 

https://www.acas.org.uk/grievance-procedure-step-by-step/step-2-raising-a-formal-grievance

You should then be invited to a grievance meeting where you can discuss the matter with the employer in more detail. It is likely that the employer will ask how you wish to resolve the matter, this is often a personal decision.

Once you have had the grievance meeting you should then receive an out come in writing, usually they will either uphold or not uphold the grievance. Once you have this decision depending on the result you can then go through an appeals process.