How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4242
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

We have had a letter from Hidenda tax about an en, essex, we

Customer Question

we have had a letter from Hidenda tax about an en
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: essex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we started to fill on line they seem to want a lot of information she had filled in our names and addres and sign abox to go furter then we get this letter asking for the information if not there is 300 pounds to pay
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: we have untill tomorrow your we will have the Debt recovery
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink- or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

Hi there,

Hidenda is a third party ( not linked with HMRC) that earn fee/commissions from your tax refunds, takes substantial part of your tax refunds.

you are better off contacting HMRC directly regarding any tax refund/ any tax due that might be due to you.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

I would suggest not to entertain this third party and provide any personal information to them .

Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
right but what do i do now about this letter and the money they want
Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

Ask them not to contact you again

Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

If they do then you can take action against them for harassing you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
how do i take action
Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

By sending a Cease and desist letter and apply for injunction orders under the Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, for restraining the relevant party from pursuing any conduct which amounts to harassment.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Vineet S replied 6 days ago.

Best wishes.