How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4302
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

My friend was advised to make a PIP claim online, He has a

Customer Question

My friend was advised to make a PIP claim online
JA: Can you tell me more about their situation so I can help make the best decision about their Personal Independence Payment question?
Customer: He has a cardiac problems and eat problem but he can't find his MRI scans
JA: Where is your friend located? Personal Independence Payment laws vary by location.
Customer: Ear problem
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Selsey
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
He is claiming the Universal Credit and was advised in Job Center Plus to make PIP claim. To make a claim he need all of his scans e.t.c but he couldn't find it. He just requested SAR from GP and they said it will take up to 30 days. In Job Center Plus she said he had one week to get all his paperwork and make a claim, but it seems that it will take longer for him to do it.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you by the end of the evening.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist ifi in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 11 days ago.

Thank you I am just looking at this for you now.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 11 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** he could look at making a fresh application.  However if you contact the DWP and ask for an extents and at the same time ask if the GP will extradite the service to provide these on time.  

However, it may well be the case you are entitled to more benefits than you are aware. The difficulty is that you require to apply for specific benefits to the DWP and wait for the application etc. However, the best thing to do is drop into your local citizens advice bureau (CAB). They can go through your personal and financial position in detail and enter these details into what is referred to as the QBC system. This system will calculate what benefits you are entitled to and how much. The system will also do the entire calculation without contacting the DWP so no other benefits would be affected in doing this calculation. Furthermore, if you are rejected initially for any such benefits, the CAB can help you with the mandatory reconsider (appeal) of the refusal. If this is still rejected but it is believed you have a claim, the CAB can also provide you with representation should you require to go to a tribunal for the matter.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland) (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.