TheLawLDN
TheLawLDN, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
116381621

I received a "Parking charge notice £100.00, after following

I received a "Parking charge notice £100.00, after following the correct procedure, and eating at the restaurant and putting my car reg in the machine.Is this demand criminal, and attempt extortion
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: PE6 9EJ
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Gave proof of my eating at restaurant by credit card payment for meal
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They have registered mail copy of my credit card payment I have invoiced them for aggravation, and admin costs to date

Hello, I'm an adviser with JA and I will try to help you.

Please note the following:

1. Do not provide personal information/data here. Please note that, under UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural ­person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
  2. If you request a call, this can be either with me or with another expert that is available to pick your request.
  3. This service is intended for general information only, not advice, and does not include the examination of documents.
  4. JA does not provide legal representation and no client/lawyer relationship of any kind will be established.
  5. If you need (urgent) legal representation or advice, or answering your question requires the examination of documents and/or non-straightforward activity that falls outside the remit of this service, you should consider consulting a solicitor – and/or a barrister as the case may be – which you can look for at the following links:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/find-a-barrister.html

Hello, I will try to assist.

Hello, can you please explain better what were the T&Cs for this private car park and how were you informed about them?

Can you please also clarify what is the name of the car park management company?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Britannia Parking. The boathouse Peterborough PE3 6GA Ref no11546290 15Th June

Do you have the applicable T&Cs at hand?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What is T & C ??

Terms & Conditions

You are not answering the call

Do you have the phone at hand?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
01778 343693

I am calling again in a minute

Please check the phone

It seems your phone has the setting to reject calls from a private line (the call is voip)

You should change the setting

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Your domain would not let my respond, My case is ongoing I will keep in touch.
W.A. Fisher
Hello, the message about the issues with the call was sent before the call we actually had on 2 August, 15:11BST, 18m13s. I made the call directly and not using the platform integrated calling feature.

If you need further support, please do not hesitate to open a new question.

Best regards.