Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

We spoke on the phone yesterday. I have found out there is

Customer Question

Hi Anthony,We spoke on the phone yesterday. I have found out there is nothing in my agreement that states i was responsible for the stairs. the building was shared between 3 businesses so falls under the responsibility of the landlord. The letter is stating that I personally should have made sure the stairs were suitable for this particular individual to come in as he had a disability and was coming for an appointment to see me. The landlord isn't getting back to me with the insurance details for the building. Can I just reply to the accusing company, giving them the details of the landlord and pass it on?
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for returning to JA.

I will review your query and return to you today.

You will receive an email when i have sent a response.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for your patience.

I suggest you pass on the landlord details and advice the landlord is responsible for the maintenance of the stairs. Assuming you are certain it is the landlord's responsibility.

I hope I have clarified the position.