RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I’m still in waiting for the second government payment

Hello, I’m still in waiting for the second government payment scheme, I was in an overdraft on 29.7.2022 and the 30 or the 31.7.2022 ,and all payed off from yesterday but I’m wondering why the government scheme second payment hasn’t come through as from Monday, I’d had recieved the first but in waiting for the second one.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tooting Bec, London SW17 8 RU
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None just now.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Id didn’t know at first where the money was coming from until later I think that evening or early next morning and spent vigorously all, I’m hoping all is fine, The website I’d checked today for the government payments would allow for foods and utilities, but these !…an pair of trouser and three shoes and cosmetics hair products I’m not quiet sure if I’m entitled too get anything, now, I’m hoping some how too recover this money back into my utilities bills that I’d used will take sometime but yes I will. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Im also will if im entailed , I will put this next payment towards my utilities bills account and the one I’d had this month 1.7.2022 I will reinstate the full amount and refund it into my bills account, it will take sometime,hopefully two accounts via app I think I may have too ring one or two utilities places too, dued no app. I’m here waiting for an reply. Thanks again.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I live in Tooting Bec London and government second payment scheme has not come into my account as it says by Monday 31.7.2022 Too what I’d firsthand write I’m not really sure if I’m entitled to anything . Thanks

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Thank you I am just looking at this for you now.

I am very sorry to hear about this matter. However, it may well be the case you are entitled to more benefits than you are aware. The difficulty is that you require to apply for specific benefits to the DWP and wait for the application etc. However, the best thing to do is drop into your local citizens advice bureau (CAB). They can go through your personal and financial position in detail and enter these details into what is referred to as the QBC system. This system will calculate what benefits you are entitled to and how much. The system will also do the entire calculation without contacting the DWP so no other benefits would be affected in doing this calculation. Furthermore, if you are rejected initially for any such benefits, the CAB can help you with the mandatory reconsider (appeal) of the refusal. If this is still rejected but it is believed you have a claim, the CAB can also provide you with representation should you require to go to a tribunal for the matter.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.