AlisonSolicitor
AlisonSolicitor,
Experience:  Expert
117702753

Who can raise deeds of appointment of capital? England, Cash

Who can raise deeds of appointment of capital?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Cash only in the estate ban account & asking the question 'what next'.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: One of the beneficiaries has 'downs syndrome' & is in full time care.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialize in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately, I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

A person can be a witness to your signature provided that they are: • over 18 years old; • independent (unrelated to you i.e. not a family member); and • not a party to the Deed (nor their husband/wife/civil partner).

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. I am always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.