Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I need some information about a deed of variation, I’m in

Customer Question

I need some information about a deed of variation
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m in Rochester kent uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: my grandfather has died and I am due to inherit some money from the eventual sell of his house, however I would like to pass the money down to my daughter, I understand that I need a deed of variation but would like some more information about how it works. I haven’t taken any further steps as of yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I would like to know if I would still be able to access my daughters account, if I would need to take out some money in the case of emergency
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 12 days ago.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

• I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I talk on here?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you

yes we can chat here,

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 11 days ago.

A very good-morning thank you for your patience, i will respond to you this morning.

Thank you for your patience. You can do the deed anytime within 2 years of death, she then becomes a beneficiary and unless you set up a trust with you as the trustee to manage the money for her you will not be able to access the money. If your daughter is a minor you are best advised to set up the trust

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify anything for you. I am Solicitor4All if you wish to add me to your favourites for quicker connection. All the best