12826847

My cousin who is visiting here in Uk got charged with

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my cousin who is visiting here in Uk got charged with Stalking his bail condition mandated he wear a tracker/tag but I am not okay with it getting installed at my place what are my options to put him in some place where they would allow the tag and he doesnt have to go back to remand/custody I spoke to Nacro BASS but they said he has to be referred by the payroll officer and I don't know how to contact him
JA: Does your cousin have any upcoming court dates on the stalking charges?
Customer: not till the 27th of September!
JA: Where did the stalking occur?
Customer: Wales first report in Wrexham, second in Cardiff
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he has pled not guilty on advice of public council so he could get out of remand
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you Jo
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you. Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I understand
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

What can I do for you please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my question is at the top?
about referral to Nacro BASS for my cousin
or any other alternate?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Your post does not contain a question

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: my cousin who is visiting here in Uk got charged with Stalking his bail condition mandated he wear a tracker/tag but I am not okay with it getting installed at my place what are my options to put him in some place where they would allow the tag and he doesnt haveto go back to remand/custody I spoke to Nacro BASS but they said he has to be referred by the payroll officer and I don't know how to contact him
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

So you are asking if you can remove him from your house without him being remanded?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
what options I have for places for him to stay
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
or alternatively, how do I get in touch with his parole officer to refer him to Nacro
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Finding somewhere to stay is his responsibility I’m afraid. It is not for the state to do that. If you insist that he leaves and he has nowhere to go then that probably will lead to him being remanded.

Obviously he may find another address but whether that would be suitable is another matter.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

As to whether the tag could be removed, that depends upon the offence and his bail history but probably not.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

You cannot really rely upon the court removing a bail condition

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Im really sorry but that is the position. I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth. Do remember that I can only give you my opinion. Another lawyer may have a different opinion. Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting to lose. Nonetheless, one of them does, even though they have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a good chance of success. If there was a black-and-white answer to every legal problem there would be no need for

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

anything to ever proceed to court. The ultimate decision comes from a county court judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard in the magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services. Jo

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
is there any way I can get to parole officer
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

It’s nothing to do with the parole

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

If there is a risk of remand than he has not been sentenced

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
parole officer can refer to Nacro BASS
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Please read my post

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
okay
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Can I help and further

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,