12826847

I have shpo police are suppose to be put on moitoring

Customer Question

i have shpo police are suppose to be put on moitoring software on and smartphone devices but they are saying that there is no software
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: brighton sussex
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have contacted the officer incharge of the shpo
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you. Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Yes. What would you like to know about that

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
is there a way i can get it removed because i waited nearly 3 year now still wont put software on smartphone mean it restriction me from having one
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

You can take these orders back to court to invite removal or variation. However, you have to be realistic. They are likely to want this particular condition in particular if you were convicted of noncontact offences.

However You do have the option to take the matter back to court

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services. Jo

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
how do i take it back to court??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

You just email the issuing court to say that you want to make an application to vary the order

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,