12826847

Phone, phone taken by the police of child images. I have no

Customer Question

Phone
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: phone taken by the police of child images. I have no previous convictions. There are images on the phone
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been for an interview and heard nothing since
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I am a barrister with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you. Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately

Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

How can I help

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

What would you like to know? I will be off-line overnight but I will pick this up first tomorrow

Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How likley am I to be taken to court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

How many images roughly?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Around five in my phone camera roll, however a link to an untitled file was downloaded containing hundreds, the link was sent to me via Snapchat, I did not ask for this
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

To be honest, you probably will be charged. Whether you will be convicted is another matter. There is a debate of whether the soft downloads are in your possession.

Do you have a solicitor?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What is the difference between charged and convicted
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Im not sure how to simplify them.  They are phrases in pretty common use.

Charged by the police and convicted by the court?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,