RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I m actually trading in someone premisse doing car wash he

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I m actually trading in someone premisse doing car wash he said he sold the place while I still go time on my lease what is my right
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Manchester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: He said he will pay me some compensation but dont give me enough time to leave 5 day
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: What can I do with my worker at this stage
Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Thank you for the question, quite simply unless stated otherwise in the lease, he has to honour the contractual agreement that is in place.  If for any reason he is looking to terminate your lease, he would have to do so under any termination clauses within the lease.  If they do not do this, and terminate the contact, you could look at taking legal action to recover any losses  you incur.   

Prior to intimating small claim proceedings, you will require to send a letter to the respondent. It is a simple letter stating that if they do remedy the matter as you have outlined (in the same letter), you will take legal action against them. This is referred to as a. pre-action protocol letter. You can complete the forms for a claims action easily online. You will have to highlight what the issues are and tell them how much you are claiming for, to be honest the first are straight forward and self-explanatory. If you feel you can do this yourself then you don’t really need to hire a solicitor, but I will provide details for you in case you feel you want to. You will then receive a response to the claim and a court date. On the day (unless they offer a settlement) you will appear at the local court and basically provide your evidence and give you claim to the judge, and they will response. The judge will assess the merits of the claim and defence and make a judgement this should be relatively easy for you to prove so the respondent may well offer a settlement in the meantime.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

https://www.lawsoc-ni.org/solicitors (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further question for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.