james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I met with a man on onine dating site who said he is a

Hi, I met with a man on onine dating site who said he is a lawyer, after 21 days he wanted me to borrow him 2000, of course I didn't, he started to insult me...now after a few days he said he need 500 and he will pay it back on Friday :) Of course I didn't pay. My question is, I have his mobile number and some picture of him how can I report him to not cause any harm to others too?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: A normal man, who was on dating site, he was very friendly and make me feel very comfortable with him, tried to make me fall for him. after 21 days,he asked a question if I can borrow for him, and when I told I cant, he was insulting me: If you love someone you never turn your back to him and you did, you said you love me, but you didn't and you just leave your love in trouble... after that he said this was just a test and I failed
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello, thank you
You can report the person to the police. It sounds like a scammer after money.

You can also repot them to the SRA solicitors regulation authority if they purport to be a solicitor.

Finally you can send the a "cease and desist letter" demanding that they stop contact with you and their harassment or face legal action. That should make them goi away.

I have attached a templet letter you can us.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your help

your welcome,

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not at the momoent, I try to do that first. Thank you again.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.