MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117, Advocate
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Is this free advice, Northumberland, do you want to know

Customer Question

Is this free advice
JA: The answer cost depends on the issue and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northumberland
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: do you want to know what’s happened
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Will I find out cost before you connect . This is a land law easement problem
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 7 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a practising solicitor with several years experience and I will be assisting you today. Please note that this is a Q and A platform and no lawyer client relationship is created. What is your specific question in relation to the easement?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’ve just cancelled my membership as this question will be to complex
I understand, however as you have already paid for this question I will be happy to provide some guidance in relation to your question.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No thank you

Thank you for the confirmation, if you wish to instruct a solicitor please the following link:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

You should select the legal issue from the drop down and include the postcode. A list of solicitors will be generated by proximity to the postcode. As with all professionals it is worth contacting several firms to see which firm can provide the best value for money.